New Website features available
Another new feature of the AtlasPROfilax® websites went online yesterday - the World Map in the Official Atlasprof Directory. Together with the new "Make an Appointment" feature, the new World Map should make it even easier to find an Atlasprof® of your choice.
What is new in the map?
- The map uses again Google Maps.
- The map shows clusters of Atlasprof®s within an area.
- If you want to find out where's the next Atlasprof® nearby and how to get there, you can simply click on "Show directions" in the according Atlasprof® entry and then enter your address.
- You can also click on the markers in the map now in order to get full contact details of any Atlasprof®.
- If you click on "See all Atlasprof®s" you get a mosaic with the images of all listed Atlasprof®s. By clicking on an image, you will get all their practice addresses.
- Search by keyword: Just enter a name, city or other keyword in the box named "keyword" and click on the arrow right of it.
- Search by country: Just "select country" from the pull down menu of the according box by clicking on the country's name and then on the arrow right of it.
- The map is also now visible on iOS mobile devices.
You can find our new directory map here: www.atlasprofilax.ch/en/directory
We hope you like the new looks and features as much as we do!
New as well: Make an Appointment
Another new option on all AtlasPROfilax® websites: The "Make an Appointment" feature.
If you enter the Official Atlasprof® Web Directory and watch the full contact details of any Atlasprof®, you will now find a button right of the Atlasprof®'s image which will help you to easily schedule an appointment for the treatment or at least a request from within the directory entry.
And please remember:
Only practitioners who are listed in the Official Atlasprof® Directory are authorized, certified and act according to the rules and guidelines of the International Association of Qualified Atlasprof®s (IAQA) and the AtlasPROfilax Academy Switzerland®.
Do you have questions?
Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or phone: