Organization and Training
Atlasprofs® are worldwide organized in the International Association of Qualified Atlasprofs (IAQA). AtlasPROfilax® members are building sections with their independent organizational structures in different countries worldwide.
Due to the success of AtlasPROfilax®, especially in North America, we are in need of more Atlasprofilax® therapists (aka Atlasprofs®), to fulfill the increased demand for this amazing and simple treatment.
Training and Quality Assurance
AtlasPROfilax® method by René-C. Schümperli
The AtlasPROfilax® method is taught to M.D.s, D.C.s and D.O.s at the AtlasPROfilax Academy Switzerland® AG. If you are interested in becoming an Atlasprof® please fill out the online application form below.
Over a million people are already enjoying the benefits of this simple method worldwide.
Instructors are trained by the AtlasPROfilax Academy Switzerland® AG at different course locations worldwide. Please contact your regional instructor listed on our directory page if you are interested in the AtlasPROfilax® training.
Quality Assurance (QA)
The annual Quality Control of Atlasprofs® is organized by the AltasPROfilax Academy Switzerland® and the IAQA. Each Atlasprof® is committed to take part in the annual Quality Control measures.
Training Application Form:
„I feel now I not only have a thorough understanding of the background, the theory, the anatomy, the neurological implications of the approach, but also the practical application of it. The training as a whole was a very rich experience for me.“
-- Atlasprof® Paul Chedgey, Eastbourne (UK)
Information about the AtlasPROfilax Training:
- The training lasts 15 days.
- The training module consist of two parts: the theoretical and practical part.
- The theory includes anatomy, muscles, fascia, neurology, biomechanics lessons.
- The online application form needs to satisfy the training requirements. (You can find the link to the online application form on the right side at the bottom.)
- Sending the filled in application form does not guaranty admission to the training.
- After sending the online application form, we will verify your data and qualifications.
- Please note that you have to be a medical doctor, physiotherapist, osteopath, chiropractor or in some countries a natural healer.
- If you meet all the necessary requirements we will contact you to schedule an interview.
- You will receive a 40 page handout which holds all relevant training issues.
- Should you meet all our requirements, you will receive a contract and a detailed manual to prepare you for the training.
- The training location may vary, depending on the number and origin of the candidates.
- Costs for flight and accommodation are not included in the training fee.
- You can get more information about the training and costs by contacting an AtlasPROfilax trainer.
- Training courses are currently only available in English, Spanish, Portuguese or German language.
- For additional questions please contact the IAQA Secretary.